Writing a letter is a means that brings the spirit of distant people to a confluence ground and establishes a close relationship between the two. The famous English writer James Huddle says the truth is that “writing is an art that combines the ideas of two people into a literary technique.” The letter exchanges human thoughts through a simple, easy, popular and powerful medium.
Type of letter Writing
Along with being a living conductor of the happiness and sorrow of the letter person, it is also a reflection of the personality of the letter writer. From personal life to business, or in the offices/institutes, communication is the only means. In view of all these utilities of letters, the letters are mainly divided into 2 classes which are as follows-
- Formal Letter: Letters written to principals, officials, businessmen, customers, booksellers, editors, etc. are called formal letters. Formal letters are written to people with whom we do not have personal or family relationships. In this, decent language and elegant style are used. The complaint letter, business letter, editorial letter and application form are described under the formal letter.
- Informal Letter: Letters written to relatives, friends, relatives, acquaintances, etc. are called informal letters, they are also called personal letters. In these, personal tendencies, happiness, sorrow, joy, enthusiasm, congratulations, good wishes, etc. are described. The language of informal letters is kindred and touching the heart.
Things To Keep In Mind While Writing A Letter
Following are the things to be noted while writing the letter
- While writing the letter, the name and address of the letter writer and the recipient of the letter should be written with the date.
- The letter should not say in detail about unnecessary things, it should be said effectively in brief.
- The subject of the letter should be clear.
- While writing the letter, one should try to say as much as possible in as few words as possible.
- The language of the letter should be sweet, respectful and simple.
- The end of the letter should be such that the message of the letter can be clear.
5 Brilliant Ways To Use LETTER
Here in this article below, I am going to provide 5 brilliant ways to use letter writing in your daily life. These 5 brilliant ways to use letter writings are given below:
- Letter from Father to son
- Condolence letter to a friend
- To The Manager Of The Railway Department for Non-Receipt Of Goods
- Cancellation Of The Order Of Electric Bulbs
- To The District Magistrate For Expansion Of Irrigation Facilities In Your Area
(1) Letter from Father to son
♦ Write a letter to send a money order from father to son studying in a hostel.
(2) Condolence letter to a friend
♦ Write a condolence letter to your friend mourning the untimely death of his son and bride.
(3) To The Manager Of The Railway Department for Non-Receipt Of Goods
♦ Write a letter to the manager of the railway department complaining of non-receipt of goods.
(4) Cancellation Of The Order Of Electric Bulbs
♦ Write a letter informing us about the cancellation of the order of electric bulbs.
(5) To The District Magistrate For Expansion Of Irrigation Facilities In Your Area
♦ Write a letter to the District Magistrate of your district, detailing the need for expansion of irrigation facilities in your area.
More Recommended Articles :-