Maternity time is always special for a mother to be. Working Women had to take leave from their work during this period. Today I am going to give a sample of maternity leave application letter for teachers.
Table of Contents
You can follow the sample to write letters to seek maternity leave. So, see the sample below…
Maternity Leave Application Letter For Teachers Format
Sub: (Maternity Leave Application Letter For Teachers)
With due respect, I want to state that I Ahana Paul (Your Name) working as an English Teacher ( Your Designation) at your respected school want to request you to grant me some leave as my maternity days are near.
The doctor I visiting has suggested me to take complete bed rest. So, that I would like to ask you to give me maternity leave for three months. I will be back to my work after 40 days of my delivery.
So, I request you to grant my leave application and also arrange a substitute teacher so that he or she can attend my classes for these days.
Ahana Paul (Your Name)
English Teacher ( Your Designation)
Download Maternity Leave Application Letter For Teachers In MS Word File
So, this is the sample of maternity leave application letter for teachers. Follow this article to write your own leave letter.
More Recommended Articles :-
- Sample On How To Write Leave Application For Marriage
- Medical Leave Letter Format For Office | Sample & Pattern
- Sample For Own Marriage Leave Application
- How To Write Earned Leave Application To Boss?
- Casual Leave Letter For Employee | Pattern & Sample
- Sample Of Simple Leave Application For Marriage
- Sample Of Leave Application For Sister Marriage
- Sample And Pattern Of Paternity Leave Application
- Leave Application For Festival | Pattern & Sample
- Sample Leave Application For Brother Marriage
- Maternity Leave Application Letter For Office | Pattern & Sample
- A Sample Of One Day Leave Application For Urgent Work
- Fool-Proof Best Reason for Leave Application
- Child Care Leave Application Sample & Pattern
- Best Way to write earned leave application (EL)