Earned Leave (EL) is the leaves that you earn in the former year. You can take this earned leave whenever needed. For this earned leave application you will have to write down an earned leave application to your head of the organization. The earned leave is also called the Privilege leave. Earned Leave or Privilege leave is delivered for long leaves for the purpose of vacation, travel, etc.
Table of Contents
Format Of The Earned Leave Application:
If you’re unable to utilize all your Earned Leave for the duration of a calendar year then you may choose to carry your earned leave forward and add them into the following calendar year. Maximum no. of earned leaves depend on the company you work in, which usually is around 30 working days. However, in some companies, you can go up to 45 to 60 days of earned leaves. And in Govt. sector jobs you can also sell your earned leaves.
Download Earned Leave Application In MS Word File
Q. How do I write an application for leave?
A. To write an application letter for seeking leave you need to know the proper format of letter writing. You need to choose the proper words if you want your leave application to be granted.
Q. How do I write a letter asking for leave from work?
A. Employees get some leaves including casual leave, medical leave, sick leave, etc. You just have to send an official letter to your office and maintain the proper format to write the letter.
Q. How can I write a leave application for school?
A. If you are a student and you need to write a leave application for your school it is very much important to follow the proper format to write leave application for school.
More Recommended Articles :-
- Sample Of Simple Leave Application For Marriage
- Sample Of Leave Application For Sister Marriage
- Sample And Pattern Of Paternity Leave Application
- Leave Application For Festival | Pattern & Sample
- Sample Leave Application For Brother Marriage
- Maternity Leave Application Letter For Office | Pattern & Sample
- A Sample Of One Day Leave Application For Urgent Work
- Fool-Proof Best Reason for Leave Application
- Child Care Leave Application Sample & Pattern
- Sample On How To Write Leave Application For Marriage
- Medical Leave Letter Format For Office | Sample & Pattern
- Sample Of Maternity Leave Application Letter For Teachers
- Sample For Own Marriage Leave Application
- How To Write Earned Leave Application To Boss?
- Casual Leave Letter For Employee | Pattern & Sample